Verve has been delivering award winning live communications for over 30 years. Everything we do is Live.
Established in 1991, Verve is a European Event and Brand Activation Agency, headquartered in Dublin with offices in London and looking to expand into central Europe. We have a team of over 60 full time event professionals, at the top of their respective games and work with 5 of the top 10 global brands and regularly win International, European and National awards for the work we do for our clients.
Our core disciplines include Creative, Studio, Virtual, Sponsorship, Activation, Digital and Social.
Many of our clients have been with us for over a decade and a half – we put this down to service and making things happen. Verve strategy is underpinned by flawless execution and delivery, flexibility, attention to detail, superior account management and value for money. We use the power of live experience to win the hearts and minds of consumer and business audiences.
We have a best in class client list which includes Coca-Cola, Guinness, Pimm’s, Google, LinkedIn, KPMG, Amazon as well as others.
We are a professional, dynamic and ambitious company who are leaders in our field. We operate in a creative, dynamic and robust business sector, and we are looking for people who are of a similar nature.
- Supporting Account Managers and Account Directors with a wide range of projects – this could be working on a sampling campaign, a virtual conference or press launch, the Guinness Six Nations sponsorship activation, Pimm’s at Wimbledon or a Guinness Fanzone at a Rugby stadium.
- Building strong relationships with clients, liaising with them on a day-to-day basis at middle to junior level, depending on the client’s management structure
- Looking after the day-to-day administrative detail, including compilation and presentation of written documents and administration of the budgeting system
- Regular updates and liaison with other team members working on the client account
- Handling all aspects of the administration of the client account in a professional and timely manner
- Researching and booking venues / travel
- Sourcing props, gifts, merchandise, POS
- Site recces
- Attending events when necessary
- Representing Verve Live Agency and its clients in a professional manner at all times
- An accomplished Event enthusiast at an Account Executive level with an exciting approach and good understanding of events, virtual events and the event business. You’ll be dynamic and have a flair for creativity, working well as part of a team and under pressure. Your attention to detail will be second to none and you’re always striving to meet, or even beat deadlines when taking client service to the next level.
- Ideally with over 12 months experience at this level, you’ve got a good knowledge of events, sampling and excellent communication skills.
- You’re active on social media and often spot opportunities to engage people with the brand and the innovative work that we do.
- You act with a sense of urgency to get things done and show initiative when the team is busy, you contribute constructively and when you don’t know the answer you say so and then make it your business to find out. You roll your sleeves up and get involved in everything you’re asked to do – be that for your clients, or for the agency more generally.
- You have an inquisitive mind – you’re curious about the industry, the agency and our clients.
- You’re ambitious for yourself and the industry, and you soak up your colleagues’ knowledge and experience at every turn.
- You will have the ability to multitask and manage all aspects of a campaign from sourcing props and venues to booking and briefing staff.
- You’ll be able to take briefs accurately demonstrating that you get brands and that you understand what the client is looking for because you have the experience and you’re able to add value to the process
- You have good writing and presentation skills for pitches, presentations and feedback reporting
- Development, implementation and logistical coordination of campaigns / events, varying in project size eg: smaller merchandise projects to assisting on large scale events & sports sponsorship delivery
- Report/status and CPS management and generation across a variety of projects
- Administrative tasks
- Start date : ASAP
- Salary; £25,000 per annum
- Permanent contract with a 6 month probation period
- Flexibility required, not every day is Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm. Weekend work is required on occasion.
- Based in London Bridge but some travel is likely
In short – Are You?
- Ideally 1+ experience within working environment, events in particular
- A real desire to immerse yourself in the events industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- A positive and “can-do” attitude
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Business level of English (conversational and written)
- Located in England with easy access to London office in Bermondsey
- The contract is based on a full-time position.
- The holiday leave for the position is 20 days per annum (office shuts over Christmas and New Year)
- The position is subject to a probationary period of 6 months
Verve is an equal opportunities employer, we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown. Verve is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community – a place where we