We’re on the hunt for interns who can give everything they’ve got to an internship here in Verve Dublin!
Do you have a keen interest in Events and Experiential Brand Activation? Well, what are you waiting for?
We’re looking for Brand Activation Interns to support our teams. Come join us in helping to bring compelling, shareable experiences to life.
We can bring the practical experience in a fun, buzzy environment if you can bring the commitment, enthusiasm, drive and banter we look for in every strong candidate.
Does this sound like you?
- Ready to commit for 3 months- with a possibility of extension to 6 months.
- 1+ experience within the industry desirable
- A real desire to immerse yourself in the events / brand activation industry
- Lives for detail
- Know how to roll up your sleeves and show initiative
- Competent IT skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Business level English (conversational and written)
- Can work well in a team and under pressure
- Can meet and beat client deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Active on social media-keen to spot opportunities to engage
So, if you’ve got an inquisitive mind and a curiosity about the industry, the agency and our clients, then get in contact. We’re looking for people who are 100% in, ambitious to the core and are excited by the idea of connecting brands with people.
What will your day look like? The in-depth edition:
- Supporting Account Managers and Account Executives
- Building strong relationships with your clients, liaising with them on a day-to-day basis at middle to junior level, depending on the client’s management structure
- Execution of agreed strategy and planning at the direction of a senior team member
- Looking after the day-to-day administrative detail, including compilation and presentation of written documents and administration of the budgeting system
- Collating information for monitoring and evaluation and managing monitoring services
- Liaising with other client agencies (i.e. PR, advertising, sales promotion, design)
- Regular updates and liaison with other team members working on the client account
- Handling all aspects of the administration of the client account in a professional and timely manner
- Admin and office duties as part of the role
- Researching and booking venues with site recces
- Sourcing props, gifts etc.
- Attending events when necessary
- Representing Verve and its clients in a professional manner at all times
- All-round nice person
- Immediate start date (considerations will also be made for strong candidates with a notice period).
- We are looking for applicants looking for placements or temporary positions
- Monthly payments; Discussed at interview stage
- Initial 3-month contract, with a view to extending
- Flexibility required, not every day is Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm
- Based in Dublin 2, quirky and cool office!
We’re 100% In
We don’t do half measures – we’re passionate and have pride in everything we do.
We nurture strong partnerships that move us further together.
We Stay Curious
We never stand still; we’re always asking why, why not and what if.
We Think It’s Cool To Be Kind
We respect, support and do right by our colleagues, suppliers, clients & the community.
We are waiting to hear from you!