Verve are on the hunt for a stand out Event Manager to fill a full time role in our Dublin HQ.
We are looking for an ambitious individual who wants to work on exciting national and international projects for a growing agency based in Dublin, and with offices in London and Amsterdam.
It’s a fast paced role with the ideal candidate having a proven track record in both live and virtual event production and account management, as well as the ability to collaborate with creative and digital teams.
- Devising, planning and executing live and virtual world class event management projects for blue-chip corporate clients globally across a wide event spectrum to include; Conferences, Launches, Corporate Parties, Festival Activations, Sport and Music Sponsorship, Employee Engagement, Brand Events, Large Forums, Award Ceremonies, etc.
- Effectively managing senior client relationships from concept development, through activation and post-event evaluation and delivering projects consistent with agency financial metrics
- Managing, leading and motivating an events team of agency colleagues
- Identifying and winning new business from existing and new agency clients.
- Collaborating effectively with senior management colleagues in developing relevant strategic and operational initiatives that complement Verve’s service offering and core corporate culture.
- Networking within the industry and enhancing Verve’s reputation as Ireland’s leading creative events agency amongst key stakeholders including : existing and prospective clients, suppliers, the international event management industry, the wider marcomms sector in Ireland.
- Relevant third level qualification
- Minimum 2-3 years relatable agency experience
- Ability to manage multiple, large scale projects simultaneously and deliver superior client service in a dynamic agency environment.
- Proven track record in conceptualising, creating, producing and executing world-class events, across a broad spectrum, for premium global brands.
- Can effectively manage, lead and mentor internal teams.
- Ability to effectively manage senior client relationships – up to c-suite level.
- Excellent presentation, communication and project management skills.
- Commercial acumen with strong business development skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills with clients and suppliers.
- Ambition, energy, passion….and desire to have fun, love what you do !
Excellent salary and benefits package
Great opportunity to learn, grow with clear progression path
Plenty of Opportunity, Reward and Challenge
Excellent agency office environment
Free Gym and Pilates classes
Year round social programme
High Spec laptop and phone
Verve is Ireland’s leading creative events agency with design, digital, social and animation studios and green screen in house.
Verve is the only agency in Ireland which carries the ISO for Sustainable Events Management and Practice ISO20121. We have held this since 2014. Verve are also members of the global Sustainable Events Alliance.
Verve believes in giving back and each year we have 5 active pro bono clients who we work with to provide year round event support including a children’s hospice, cancer research, a cure for paralysis, a school for children with special needs.