Verve is a Live Event and Brand Experience Agency that uses the power of live experience to win the hearts and minds of consumer and business audiences. Established in 1991,Verve is headquartered in Dublin with offices in London and Amsterdam, and as part of The Opus Group, we have partners throughout Europe and across the globe. We have a team of over 100 full time award winning professionals spanning creative, digital, events, activation, entertainment and sponsorship departments.
We are a multidisciplinary experience agency recognised for creating and delivering world class experiences for global brands portfolios such as Diageo, Google, LinkedIn, Amazon, Coke Cola & Universal Pictures. We believe in building long term partnerships with our clients, many of whom have been with us for well over a decade. You will get the opportunity to work across these brands developing high profile, big budget experiential campaigns and events. You will then have the chance to bring these brands and campaigns to major events, experiences, happenings and festivals.
We’re a professional, dynamic and ambitious company who are number one in our field. We operate in a creative, nimble and robust business sector, and we are searching for people who are of a similar nature.
We’re looking for a talented and experienced Sponsorship & Events Senior Account Manager to join our friendly London team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will possess an excellent track record in sponsorship and live event activations. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate strong people management skills and build strategic operational plans as well as account management with excellent logistics, implementation and evaluation skills on consumer campaigns working to deadline and within budget as well as the day-to-day client contact, you will be responsible for maintaining high levels of client satisfaction including workflow, quality output and financial responsibility.
- Managing new and existing accounts from campaign strategy and pitch, to implementation and on the ground activations.
- Working closely with Rights Holders and X-agency teams to deliver impactful and engaging activations against our clients’ rights and laser focused on delivery against campaign KPI’s
- Budget management across individual projects (preparing, managing and reconciling budgets), ensuring budgets can be built autonomously, to a high standard, and to deadline. Carefully considering costs and how they meet the brief/vary in different scenarios to ensure we can get the best end product for our clients
- Managing projects from conception through to completion including all production elements and on site management. Continuous liaison with clients / stakeholders and managing their expectations, briefing, logistics and sourcing all other elements required for the event or activation.
- Looking after the day-to-day administrative detail of a project, including compilation and presentation of written documents and administration of the budgeting system, ensuring the budgeting and finance system is understood and executed in the correct way
- Penning client pitches, which support creative, innovative and strategic thought and direction. We want somebody who thinks outside the box, goes above, beyond and can deliver vision with passion and confidence.
- Supporting Account Directors and the wider team across a variety of projects as well as managing junior members of the team
- Excellent writing and presentation skills for new business pitches, presentations, reviews & reporting
- Managing all elements of events and activations as well as the client accounts with the necessary level of responsibility, creativity, logical thought and accuracy
- Build strong relationships with your clients, liaising with them on a day-to-day basis at senior level representing Verve as an agency
- Maximising your contacts in the Sponsorship and Events industry to bring in new business to Verve. You need to have the confidence to start new business conversations by writing the creative pitch and then delivering the projects
- Regular updates and liaise with other team members working on the client account as well as the multiple stakeholders.
- Managing supplier relationships, ensuring that costs are being scrutinised and negotiated and the client is at the forefront of the mind when building a budget/working on a project
- Having a clear understanding of what success looks like for our clients and creating responses/proposals accordingly
Ideally you will have 5+ years’ experience delivering client service within an agency environment and, on joining our passionate team, you will assist on a number of accounts. You will be given every opportunity to grow and develop your career within an agency which dreams big.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working within Sport Sponsorship activation
- Passion and drive for the Sponsorship, Experiential & Events industry
- Great knowledge of a project lifecycle, from budget skills through to production and delivery
- Excellent attention to detail, commitment to the team delivering the best job and getting your hands dirty when needed
- Ability to work under pressure, meet the needs of the client under tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Great experience in managing client relationships
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- The ability to multitask, manage projects effectively and manage the expectations of others both internally and externally
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft suite
- Be a real team player who wants to get stuck in
Benefits of working at Verve:
- Working with the best in the business
- Great company culture (really!) and fantastic office environment
- Year round CSR programmes and opportunity, Diversity and Inclusion programmes
- Sustainability Mandate (Verve is IS02012 certified), Volunteering projects, Give Back mentoring experiences
- Active Social activities
- Hybrid working between the London office in London Bridge and WFH
- Health Insurance after 1 years service
- Phone bill paid (up to £60 per month)
- Loyalty month after three years of service within the company
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
Verve is proudly ISO 20121 certified, and is one of the only agencies to hold this certification. We work hard to retain this certification and are always looking for new ways to be more sustainable in our workplace and in our events.
We are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy. Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is integral to Verve. We know that for our business to thrive and to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.