Verve is a Live Event, Sponsorship and Brand Experience Agency that uses the power of live experience to win the hearts and minds of consumer and business audiences. We are a multidisciplinary experience agency recognised for creating and delivering world class experiences for global brands including names like Guinness, PIMM’S, Google, LinkedIn, Amazon, Gym + Coffee & Sysmex.
We’re a professional, dynamic and ambitious company who are number one in our field. We operate in a creative, nimble and robust business sector, and we are searching for people who are of a similar nature.
We’re looking for a talented Senior Account Manager to join our friendly London team on a permanent basis.
Established in 1991, Verve is headquartered in Dublin with a thriving London office and working across Europe. We have a team of over 90 full time award winning professionals spanning creative, digital, events, activation, entertainment and sponsorship departments.
We believe in building long term partnerships with our clients, many of whom have been with us for well over a decade.
- Supporting Account Directors and the wider team across a variety of projects
- Building strong relationships with clients, liaising with them on a day-to-day basis at middle level, depending on the client’s management structure, being the main point of contact, taking briefs and ensuring management of expectations and offerings
- Budget management across individual projects, ensuring budgets can be built autonomously and to a high standard, thinking about the costs and how they meet the brief/vary in different scenarios. Thinking about how we can get the best end product for our clients
- Looking after the day-to-day administrative detail of a project, including compilation and presentation of written documents and administration of the budgeting system, ensuring the budgeting and finance system is understood and executed in the correct way project dependent.
- Managing supplier relationships, ensuring that costs are being scrutinised and negotiated and the client is at the forefront of the mind when building a budget/working on a project
- Having a clear understanding of what success looks like for our clients and creating responses/proposals accordingly
- Managing delivery of B2B and Consumer events for brands, acting as the main point of contact all elements of the project, delivering premium events in the best way, according to the brief
- Managing projects from conception through to completion including all production elements and on site management
- Putting together client facing proposals, whether this is a deck of a budget and ensuring attention to detail on work, reading through client facing documents to ensure no errors
- Liaison with other client agencies and venues (i.e. venue suppliers, PR, advertising, sales promotion, design)
- Passion and drive for events with specific experience in Conferences (IRL & Virtual), Tradeshows & Brand Activations
- Great knowledge of a project lifecycle, from budget skills through to production and delivery
- Minimum 4 – 5 years’ experience of delivering events with strong conference and tradeshow background, and excellent project/client management experience
- A great understanding of events / experiential and how a brand can make the biggest impact in these areas
- Excellent attention to detail, commitment to the team delivering the best job and getting your hands dirty when required
- Ability to work under pressure, meet the needs of the client under occasional tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Great experience in managing client relationships
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- The ability to multitask, manage projects effectively and manage the expectations of others both internally and externally
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft suite
- Be a real team player who wants to get stuck in
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT VERVE
- Working with the best in the business
- Great company culture (really) and fantastic office environment
- Year round CSR programmes and opportunity, Diversity and Inclusion programmes
- Sustainability Mandate (Verve is IS02012 certified), Volunteering projects, Give Back mentoring experiences
- Active Social activities and weekly pilates/yoga
- Hybrid working between the London office in Bermondsey, London Bridge and WFH
- Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
- Phone bill paid (up to £60 per month)
- 20 days holidays (excl paid holidays at Christmas between office close and New Year’s reopen) pro-rata
- TOIL (Paid Time Off in Lieu for working weekends / bank holidays)
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
Verve is an equal opportunities employer, we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown. Verve is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community – a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.