As the GUINNESS Six Nations lead experiential and sponsorship agency Verve were briefed to increase GUINNESS presence at each stadium and on-trade outlets, activate on social media to make the experience for fans even better across the Championship, whether fans are watching at home, in a bar or at a stadium.
What we did
Verve managed the GUINNESS Six Nations Media Launch, all in-stadia activations including designing, producing and installing all branding, contractual rights management including coin toss, MOTM, changing room tours and all VIP’s.
With the Men’s & Women’s Championship taking place simultaneously, and our sponsorship and events had their work cut out activating across 11 different stadiums.
Our team also managed the planning, design, build, VIP’s and Trophy of the winner’s trophy presentation at both Principality and Twickenham Stadiums with the presentation taking place in Cardiff following a Wales victory.
On social media the championship came to life with the GUINNESS Greenwood Series on Twitter, which turned Guinness into a real time match pundit for key games.
– Highest attended Six Nations Launch with 219 Media attending
– 391 pieces of branding designed, produced and installed
– Grand Slam winning trophy presentation for both the Men’s and Women’s Six Nations
– Record volume increases at Cardiff, Twickenham and BT Murrayfield
– Very high spontaneous awareness of Guinness as a sponsor of Rugby
– GUINNESS Greenwood Series produced 24million broadcast views, 7million total live views
– Third space activation at Flat Iron Square produced a strong increase in volumes